Hey you! This is Amber with thelovegal.com. This website is dedicated to helping people like you get your ex back. I am also the author of Getting Back the Relationship That You Always Wanted: A step-by-step guide on how to get your ex back. If you have stumbled on this blog post, that means you are wondering, “will my ex come back?” Of course, there are many variables that go into the answer to that question. Your ex, yourself, and the events leading up to the break up plays a role in whether they will come back to you. I give out personal advice from time to time on this topic. I hear about tons of situations about what is hindering couples from getting back together. I would recommend reading through the reasons below to see if your situation is similar to others.
5 Reasons Why Your Ex Won’t Come Back to You
- They don’t know how you feel. After a breakup, many people fear rejection. You don’t want to be rejected by your ex so you haven’t told them how you feel. It’s understandable. However, you can’t possibly move forward with them if they don’t know that you would like to try things again. My father always told me, “closed mouths don’t get fed.” Yes, there’s a 50% chance that your ex won’t feel the same. But, there is a 100% chance that you won’t get back together if you never express your desires. Rejection is apart of life. You can’t wait around and hope for them to miraculously develop feelings for you. The reality of your situation is that this isn’t a fairy tale. You may be waiting forever for your ex to come back if you don’t say anything to them. Attempting to go after what you want is the only way you will know where you stand. You don’t have to beg, cry, or plead with them. Let your feelings known and wait for their response. Wondering “what if” will get the best of you.
- They weren’t into you as much as you thought. You never know someone’s true intentions until after the breakup occurs. You could have been head over heels over with your lover. It could have been perceived that your ex really cared for you as well. Feelings could have been misconstrued tremendously. You will never know what their feelings truly are until behavior changes. It’s very much possible that your ex played a game with you and made you believe that they loved you more than what they really did. Is it fair? Absolutely not but it happens every day. It is important to trust their actions, not their words. Study their behavior. Once you sit down and think about their situation, you may find that your ex started drifting away from you long before the breakup.
- They fell for someone else. Is it possible to get your ex back if they are with someone else? Yes, under the right circumstances. However, if they fell in love with someone else during your relationship then you should tread lightly while dealing with this person. They should have made the proper exit instead of leading you on. If they are serious about this person, I doubt they will come back. Of course, everyone’s situation is different but you should be careful regardless because you will be the only one that gets hurt in this situation if they decide to tinker with your feelings. Know your worth when approaching this situation.
- You didn’t live up to the hype. This is a harsh condition but it happens all the time. People have a picture on how they want us to be but many times they have the picture wrong. When we aren’t what they thought they we were, they lose interest. This is very common among extremely attractive people. Don’t feel as though you did something wrong. We can’t please everyone. Don’t stress over things and obstacles that you can’t control. There is someone out there that will love every part of you for who you are and what you are.
- The relationship was full of drama. No matter who you are, no one likes to be in a negative environment, especially with the one that they love. People will choose a peace of mind every time. If you are the person who is causing the negativity in their life then you will get left eventually. Understand that when you are in a relationship, you are a team. If you treat the relationship like it’s “you vs. them” then it will eventually become “you vs. them”. You are supposed to be your partner’s peace not the person who is taking it away.
How to Get Your Ex Back
I have been in your situation before. That’s why I wrote a guide on how to get your ex back through the worst situations. You can download it today by clicking here.