Hey lady! So you want to know how to get your ex boyfriend to want you back, right? I will be the first to let you know that men don’t operate the same as us. They don’t think the same. While we act on emotions, they act on facts. We could tell them exactly how we feel but that won’t sit with them as well as telling them exactly what it is. Don’t worry, I’ll give you an example. Being too emotional with a man while he has a lot of thinking to do will push him away. For example, your man has cut you off and your first instinct is to start crying and tell him how much he’s hurting you. It won’t help. Your best bet is to “man up” and approach this situation like he would. Continue to read this article and I will give you a few pointers on how to get your man to want you back.
How to Get Your Ex Boyfriend to Want You Back
First things first, you want to treat this situation as delicately as possible. Your relationship with your ex is very fragile. Any wrong doings can damage it even further. These tips should help you put your relationship on the right track.
- Give him as much time to think as he needs. Men hate to be pressured! It’s damn near forbidden. Give him as much space as he needs. As women, we go into a panic mode and feel the need to give our men ultimatums in order for him to act right. That’s the last thing he needs nor wants. If he’s acting like he needs space then believe him. He’ll come around when he’s ready. In the meantime, figure out how to live without him. Why? Men love independent women who wants them but doesn’t need them.
- Agree with the break up. Yes, you read that right. It will throw his whole thought process off. You see, he’s been thinking about leaving you for a while. You can even throw that you noticed how he hasn’t seemed happy and everyone deserves to be happy in a relationship. You can also tell him that you love him enough to let him go and wish him the best. Boy! It will throw him off.
- Behave as if you don’t need him. Now, I’m not saying go out and act like a hooker but he needs to know that you can have a happy life without him. Believe me, he’s watching. Put a smile on your face, go get a makeover, hang out with some friends, get your money up, and have some fun. Men hate to see their old thing moving on. I don’t know why that is but it’s the truth.
- Don’t try to make them jealous with one of their friends. Although you’re not together, you don’t want to ruin the trust. Hooking up with one of his friends won’t do anything but make him not trust you and look at you as a
whore. Now, if you want to go out on a date with someone he doesn’t know then be my guest.
- Don’t mention how you’re feeling about the situation on social media. Like I said before, he’s watching. He’s looking to see how you’re feeling.
- Keep the communication short. If they want to talk to you then make sure it’s in person. Don’t settle for text message conversations. Your relationship deserves more than that. When you guys meet up to talk. Listen to what he’s saying. Never raise your voice even if he raises his. Listen to understand, not to reply.
If you want to learn how to prevent your ex from leaving for good then watch this video.
Related: How to Get Your Ex Husband Back