Free Step-by-Step Advice: How to Get Your Ex Back & Fix Your Relationship Now
Enter your name and email below now to watch the next video on how to get your ex back
We value your privacy and would never spam you. Your information will never be shared or sold under any circumstances.
When I created my "how to get your ex back" video, I had you in mind. I remember being in the exact same place you're in and wondering what to do. It's so easy to make your situation worse when you miss your ex. You sort of develop anxiety because of the unknown. Below, I will go over the blueprint to getting your ex back and why each step is important. When you watch my webinar, you will learn how to go about doing things.
How to Get Your Ex Back
- Step 1: Re-Invent Yourself. Why is it important to re-invent yourself? The same ol' you is a constant reminder as to why things didn't work out. Your ex will move on to someone else because they need a fresh start. You can prevent them moving on to someone else if you can make them feel like they can get new beginnings with a fresh version of you. In the meantime, you need to take care of yourself. You don't want your ex to pitty or feel sorry for you. You want them to look at you as an equal, not someone that they are better than.
- Step 2: Think, Think, & Think Some More. You have some explaining to do to yourself and the people around you. You seriously need time to evaluate everything and look at your relationship from the outside looking in. Take your emotions out of the equation and think about what needed to change about yourself and the relationship. Don't try to play the victim. There's a reason why you're single.
- Step 3: You're Doing It Wrong...Everything . Your ex and their friends sit around and crack jokes on how pathetic you look. Woah! That's a bold statement but I'm serious. You are the topic of the evening and it's not in a good way. You want to make your ex cringe when people ask about you. Not because they are annoyed but because they are having second thoughts about leaving you.
- Step 4: Curiosity Will Bring Them Back. If you are doing this one thing then you are burying yourself in a hole that is so deep that it will be nearly impossible to get out of. Imagine feeding a bird that you want to bring home as a pet. (Work with me)... Would you feed the bird little by little until you get them inside your house or would you throw the whole loaf of bread at them and hope they follow you? If you choose throw the whole load at them then you will end up overwhelming them. Sprinkling little bits of bait will bring your ex right back to you.
- Step 5: Don't Play The Victim. Like I said before, don't play the victim. There's no need to throw in their face everything that you've done for them because they know. There's no need for you to remind them what kind of person you are. They know. If you don't know what to say then be silent. Saying too much will make the situation worse. Trust me. Everyone has room for improvement.
- Step 6: Don't Try to Flip The Script If You're in the Wrong. Nothing says, "Hey! I'm an immature douche bag!" more than a person who's trying to flip the script and act like they're not wrong. Let's say you cheated (just an example)...Flipping the script would be blaming your partner for not pleasing you right. That's no excuse. Own your mistakes without trying to put the problem on your partner. Instead of cheating, you should've been trying to make your relationship stronger. Get what I'm saying?
- Step 7: Analyze Your Situation. Your situation is most definitely different from the person who's standing next to you. You have to ask yourself, "What caused the end of my relationship?" Although it could be a series of things, you have to face the problems head on. What caused the break up? It may or may not have been your fault. You have to lay out the facts without emotions. Did someone cheat? Did someone lie? Did you guys grow apart? Analyzing the problems will lead you to the right solution.
- Step 8: Let the Situation Breathe. Right now, you're in a rush to get your ex back but the worst thing that you could do is pressure them into talking to you. The best thing that you can do right now is let them come to you. Your situation may seem hopeless right now but it will eventually get better. If you're worried about them forgetting about you then you need to know that they won't. Love and feelings doesn't dissolve overnight - even if they start dating someone else. If it's meant then it will be. I know it's cliche but it's very true.One of the biggest mistakes that you can make is trying to make your ex feel sorry for you. I know that your heart is hurting and you're in pain right now but you have to hold it together. You can not let them see that your life is effected that much from their decision to part ways with you. You have to be strong and look strong. A smile can help a lot. Switch up your style just enough for them to notice. You don't have to do anything crazy but in order to get their attention then you have to make them think that something is different about you.
- Step 10: Silence Will Only Help You. You can not reach out to them until the time is right. Reaching out too soon can and will hurt your chances of winning them back. Do NOT attempt to get in contact with them for any reason. Even if they left something at your house, do not contact them. If they need something from you, give it to a mutual friend to give them. There needs to be a 14 day period where they shouldn't see you or talk to you. Unless you have children with the person, then there is no reason why you should get in contact with them. Even if you do have children with the person, the communication should only be about them. However, do not use the kid(s) as an excuse to see them or talk to them. There's a time and a place for everything. All social media outlets are off limits as well. Do not stalk their profiles. This will only benefit you. After all, you may see something that you don't want to see. For two weeks, your life should be absorbed around you and things that you like to do.
- Step 11: Get to Know Yourself Again. Now that you're single, get to know yourself. What's the one thing that you couldn't do because you were in a relationship? Go out with the bros or your girls? Play video games all day? Go fishing? What do you miss doing? Think about it and go do it... a lot of it.
- Step 12: Fill Up Your Schedule. Whatever you do, stay busy! The last thing that you want to do is lay around and get lost in your own thoughts. It's the worst thing that you can do because you start thinking irrationally and realizing how much you miss them. When you're busy, you have less time to think about them and what happened.I'm sure you know this already but falling into bad habits like smoking and drinking excessively can damage your chances of winning your ex back. Why? Because your mind isn't as clear as it needs to be when dealing with painful situations like this. Your mind needs to be clear at all times because you never know when you are going to run into your ex.
- Step 14: Do You Really NEED Them Back? Or Are You Feeling Rejected? Is Reconciliation the Best Option? I know that you want to get your ex back but did you have a healthy relationship or was it toxic? Love is the most powerful drug so you may be addicted to the person that you're in love with. You have to ask yourself, "is this person and/or relationship good for me?", and you have to answer truthfully. Now us at TheLoveGal.com knows that every relationship isn't perfect so a couple hiccups are normal. What isn't normal is constant fighting and arguing. We want the best for you. If the relationship is healthy and it's just going through a hurdle, then by all means continue!
- Step 15: Don't Disrespect Your Ex. Things may have gotten heated and your ex may be dragging your name through the mud but you have to be the bigger person. Even if there is a mutual 'friend' involved that's instigating the situation, don't go off the deep end and say stuff that you don't mean out loud. You can never take back those words once they're said no matter how many times you apologize. If you're ex is running their mouth then let them. By you not saying anything, you're allowing them to put their own foot in their mouth and look like the bad person.
- Step 16: Don't Feed Into Negativity. Don't Feed into Rumors and Negativity. The task at hand is getting your ex back. That should be your focus. Don't feed into drama surrounding your break up because that can and will lead to bigger problems. It will be hard but ignore any drama and feed into the positive things in your life.
- Step 17: Go on a Few Dates. You're probably thinking, "OMG, why would I do a thing like that?! I want my ex back!" Chill. Going on a few dates will be good for you because it will show your ex that there are people out there other than them willing to spend time with you. Also, it will let you see that you still got it! You don't have to marry the person, just go out and have a good time.
- Step 18: Only Have Short Interactions With Your Ex. Right now, it is crucial that you don't blow it. If and when you're ex contacts you, keep it short. That will keep them wanting more. Always end the conversation first. If you see them out in public, it's okay to speak only if crossing paths will be a natural occurrence (I.E. not jetting across the room, hopping over 4 tables, and pushing down an elderly couple to get to them).
- Step 19: Think Before You Speak. Finding the right words to say to your ex can be the hardest part. Think with logic and not emotion. Your emotions can and will get you and trouble. You have to interact with your ex as if you don't need them. I'm not saying that you should be mean to them but they will sense your neediness.
Need the Perfect Plan to Get Your Ex Back?
When it comes to getting your ex back, psychology comes into play. You need to know how the brain (thoughts) and heart (emotions) comes into play. It's not as simple as saying "I'm sorry" or making broken promises.
You won't get them back by begging and trying to remind them of the good times. The things that you will get your ex back is exactly the total opposite of what you're thinking.
If your ex left you then it's because they became frustrated to the point they had to leave you alone.
The good thing is that if they loved you once then they can love you again. However, it will take time and patience.
In the webinar, you will learn:
- How to Make Your Ex Miss You
- How Not to Blow Your Chances When Things Get Better
- How to Fix Your Relationship For a Fresh Start
- How to Give You the Upper Hand in the Situation
- How to Get Your Ex to See You in a New Light
- How to Move Forward From Here