How to Get Your Boyfriend Back
Something must have happened and now you are trying to figure out how to get your boyfriend back. You see, things don’t happen overnight – especially with men. Men let things build up inside until that last straw. In this article, I will be discussing how to get him back as well as how to fix things. It will take time and probably won’t happen overnight but with a little patience, you can get him back. Right now, you’re probably a little distraught and many thoughts are rushing through your brain. It’s okay because that is normal. Continue reading to find out how to get your ex back and fix your relationship.
How to Get Your Boyfriend Back
- The first thing that you need to do is let the situation settle down. Don’t make the mistake of trying to touch a pot when it’s still hot. There’s a chance that he is still mad or upset about whatever that has happened. When men are mad, they have a tendency of saying whatever to you just to make you feel the same pain or disgust as them. Even though they may not really feel that way, they just let the words fly. Spare your feelings and let him cool off. Give him some time without trying to communicate with him. Let him come to you. If the love is real then he will be back.
- The second thing that you need to do is figure out what happened. When trying to figure out what happened, don’t try to play the victim. That’s the worst thing you can do. Figure out what happened with facts, not emotions.
- Ask yourself, “what happened?” Your answer should be something like,”Last week, we went out to dinner and I asked him repeatedly to give me an answer about taking things to the next level. He would not answer so I yelled at him at the restaurant.” Your answer should not be like this, “Lately, I’ve felt like our relationship is at a standstill and I really wanted to know where we stand. He didn’t want to talk about it over dinner so it made me mad because he’s always avoiding the situation. On the way home, he wouldn’t even talk to me!”
- You won’t get to the bottom of it if you mix in your emotions. You already know how you feel, you need to figure out how he feels and go from there.
- Last but not least, Own your part. Every action has a reaction. I’m not saying that this is your fault because there are two people in a relationship but to fix it then you have to be able to say,” I did this and it wasn’t right”. If there’s a slight chance that you did nothing at all then you just weren’t the girl for him. It’s okay. He just didn’t take you as serious as you thought he did. I know you don’t want to hear this but there are plenty of fish in the sea and one fish will think that you’re perfect.
Before you get in contact with him, make sure you have waited at least 14 days. That’s the perfect amount of time to let the steam blow over and have a rational conversation. When you do get in contact with him, make it brief and own your part. Don’t get all mushy. Just state the facts without trying to argue.
Check out this amazing guide on how to get your ex back by clicking here.